We are not connected to any energy provider
so who are we?
Community Energy Direct is a non-profit support organisation for local volunteer-led groups (Energy Smart Clubs) to help households within the community to resolve energy issues.
We help our volunteers (Energy Smart Champions) to set up their own local knowledge hub (Energy Smart Club) for anyone who wants help to find out about energy and how to use their home in a more energy efficient manner.
Switch to a Better Energy Deal
Every day we hear from our Energy Smart Club members who tell us that they are concerned about rising energy prices.
With many energy suppliers announcing that they are raising their prices, many people would get a better deal on their energy by switching providers now. To help our members we are joining forces with Oldham Council on their Better Energy Deal to provide a trusted service to residents who want to take control of their energy prices.
How it works:
• The scheme is open now and will run until Christmas
• CED members can visit www.betterenergydeals.org.uk
- Enter your details to compare prices currently available in the market
- i.e. current supplier, how much you spend/use
• You can also compare by calling 0800 988 2426
• There is no obligation to change if residents choose not to